- Academic Teams
- Photo Galleries
- Counselor's Corner
- Parent Group
Rockland District Middle School
Until the Oceanside Middle School page is up, please refer to the Oceanside West page for contact information.
The main number is 354-2502.
RDMS is trying to be as paperless as possible! Please be sure to inform the office if you are not receiving our emails or to update your email address.
Apple ID’s for Under 13 Students
Program Information for the 2015-2016 School Year
Creating an Apple ID for your student is an essential part of the MLTI (Maine Learning Technology Initiative) program. RSU 13 participates in the MLTI program from grades 5-12. For our student population that is under age 13, in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), Apple will be contacting parents/guardians directly through email with in depth information regarding these accounts. Apple will additionally send information on how to set up your student’s account at home. Please supply your school office with your email address and watch for email from Apple.
If your student already set up an Apple ID last year this will not affect your student, there is no need to go through the process again. If your student is entering 5th grade or new to our district, please watch for this email communication from Apple.
Apple IDs for students under 13 include the following features:
- Account settings, such as email address and date of birth, cannot be changed.
- No credit card is attached to the account at setup.
- Limit Ad Tracking is turned on for the account to ensure the student does not receive targeted advertising from Apple.
- Students can’t opt-in to receive marketing materials.
- A parent or guardian can be notified of any significant changes to the terms of the account.
PowerSchool Parent Portal - link will be available later in school year
|what is PB learning and Grading for website.pdf||240.51 KB|
|Tooth Protectors.pdf||1.55 MB|
|School Supply List.pdf||94.47 KB|